Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Justine Kakembo says Farewell to the IAA family!

 Dear Aviators and friends,

It has been my pleasure and quite an honor to be of service to our aviation community as Receptionist, Editor of Squawkcode, Enrollment Coordinator and your Communications point person. My time at IAA could not have been better spent and the friendships, experiences and wonderful people I have been blessed to meet and interact with on a daily basis for the last five years, have been the highlight of this journey.

At the end of the month I will be leaving IAA, to focus on my studies and improve upon the skills that IAA has provided me with and I can only say "Thank you" for being wonderful patrons, a captivating audience to serve and a truly enthusiastic aviation community. I'll see you at the next IAA fly-out/seminar/event!


Regards,

Justine Kakembo.
Editor & Publisher, IAA Squawkcode, Blog, Website, Twitter, Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment